We use insulation material to meet the service requirements of your equipment.
Our Quality Process – Solution Driven
We evaluate your individual application before recommending a solution by:
- Reviewing and discussing your service type (hot, cold, personal protection, etc.)
- Surveying or discussing your accessibility needs
- Considering your surrounding environment
- Discussing any other concerns or needs
This is a vital step when considering the material of construction to be used and the cover’s features for your custom application.
We can visit your site to review the application and take measurements; or we can work from the equipment specifications, your sketches, the manufacturer’s specs, etc. you supply (via email, etc.).
We ask the right questions to ensure we engineer the best cover for your unique application. Each cover is custom-designed to meet your requirements and needs.
We offer a wide range of jacket materials including: silicone, Teflon, fiberglass, and hi-temp cloth – to name a few. Stainless steel mesh is available for extremely high-temp applications when needed. Color choices are also available to identify equipment as necessary.
Service Requirements & Insulation Materials
We use insulation material to meet the service requirements of your equipment. Our covers can work effectively at service temperatures ranging from +2,000 degrees Fahrenheit to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
We offer quality straps with Velcro, “D” rings, clips, or custom closures.
Labels and Tags
Equipment identification is simple and accurate with the addition of our custom labels and/or tags.
By using T-304 stainless steel and Teflon-coated fiberglass thread on our seams, we are able to achieve maximum durability.
Sound-dampening options are available.
We’re Committed to You!
- Our products exhibit quality workmanship every time.
- We produce affordable removable covers giving you a valuable return on your investment.
- Our removable covers typically last many years with proper care, and we have the capability to make repairs or revisions when necessary.
- Our turnaround is very rapid – usually completed and installed within two weeks or less!
- We follow up to ensure your satisfaction with the final fit and finish of the order.